Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, Salon Nadeshiko hopes to ensure a safe environment for all our clients. To facilitate this we have implemented the following precautionary measures:
1. All staff are required have their body temperatures checked daily and show no symptoms before work.
2. The salon maintains an extremely high hygiene standard (e.g. face masks) and carries out constant cleaning / sterilising of the premises.
3. All staff wash their hands with both soap and sanitizer prior to and after attending to each client.
4. All clients are gently asked for their travel history to high risk countries in the past 14 days.
5. Salon Nadeshiko reserves the right to re-schedule or cancel the booking of any client who show symptoms or signs of fever, flu, cough, etc.